Welcome to Yaba! Not a member yet? then you can get on board with an Account here, Sign Up Free!Already a member? Login Here
YABA Community Guidelines
At YABA we want to be sure that all our users to have a great experience participating as part of our online community. These guidelines are provided to help you understand what is expected of a good YABA citizen.
We Believe . . .
- people generally have good intentions.
- that everyone has something worthwhile to contribute.
- that personal responsibility is key to building a good community.
Please Do . . .
- treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
- make friends and share your contributions.
- use some common sense.
- be positive, online communities should be fun!
Please Don't . . .
- harass or abuse people, it does not help anyone!
- be a jerk, profane or vulgar. Respect other YABA users!
- be a nuisance. People are willing to help, but only if you are reasonable.
Or Else . . .
- You may get a warning, but don't count on it! We will try to provide you with feedback if there is a problem, but will always put the protection of the community first. Im sure you can understand that.
- We'll ban you and delete your content from the site if you act inappropriately. If your actions are considered extreme, we may take further action.
If you follow these guidelines, we believe the site will flourish for the good of all. We hope you enjoy being a part of the YABA community and will get countless days of enjoyment from chatting to new people and sharing your contributions.
© Copyright 1998-2008 Yaba, All Rights Reserved. Product of CROWDmedia. OptiChat is a product of Wishbone Media, Inc.